Sunday, May 25, 2008

Can I have your autograph?

Go to the website below for a fun personality test, using your handwriting!

The results of my analysis say:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry. (true)

You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others. (true)

You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented. (true)

You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action. (hmmmm...not so sure)

You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others. (true, unless your opinion differs from mine.....)

If you take this personality test, let me know if it's accurate for you! If it shows that you have serial killer tendencies, you might want to keep that to yourself........

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my! I took the test, and began to wonder how they know so much about me - those things I work so hard to hide! :)

Jill said...

That's so funny. I took the test and it was the same results as you, who knew we were so much alike.

Family of 4 said...

Hey Sharon,

Your blog is pretty silly!! I look forward to keeping up with you and your family. And getting to laugh along the way...