Friday, August 15, 2008

Rachael Ray I'm NOT .....

To the rejoicing of my family, I actually BURNED our broccoli for dinner tonight. And in case you wondered, carmelized broccoli is NOT the wave of the culinary future.

Who knew that was even possible?! All I did was turn my attention to the t.v. for just a minute .... or five.

On a side note, who finds it humorous that I impulsively took a picture to document such failure for my blog?!

I might just add that it's doubtful Yankee Candle Co. will be adding the "Burned Broccoli" fragrance any time soon? Ewwwwww! The stench!

It's going to take a little while to air out my kitchen, friends! And we'll have no other choice than to eat OUT in the meantime.

Hmmm, I may actually be on to something here.

2 comments:

Christi said...

I gotta say that broccoli has a bad smell when it's cooking, even when it is not burned! Yuk!

Alicia said...

I seriously love this post-and would totally take a picture of it as well!!!