Friday, April 11, 2008

Desperately seeking cellulite .....

I'm watching the Miss USA pageant and they just finished the swimsuit portion of the competition. I'll admit that the main reason I watch the swimsuit part is solely to see if MAYBE, just MAYBE one of those girls' legs might have a single, minute, subtle trace of a jiggle when they walk. And let me tell ya, it's tough to fully pay attention while I'm polishing off that baker's dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and squeezing into my Lane Bryant jeans so I can pay the pizza delivery guy at the door!

I do love watching these pageants, and always have. My favorite part is coming up -- the evening gowns! Bring on the glitz, girls. And while you're at it, bring me a bacon cheeseburger!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Girl, you aren't kidding! And I love those things! When I was a girl, I would track all the scores they would show us, so I would know on an ongoing basis who was in which place. Fun!

Christi said...

Man, I would have been eating donuts with ya! You crack me up!