Monday, March 30, 2009

Diary of a Workin' Girl

Talk about a fun job! I've been helping set up shop for a brand new boutique full of cool, trendy merchandise -- purses, fancy belts, scarves, jewelry, and unique home decor.

I was given an empty, blank slate and told to "go to town" displaying it all.

Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what I've been up to. As usual, the pictures don't seem to do it justice.

For my Wichita peeps -- it's called "All Dec'd Out" on Andover Road, between Kellogg & Central. Let me know if you want more details!




















2 comments:

Christi said...

Looks really good...keep up the hard work!

Jennifer said...

IS THAT A CAMO CROSS PURSE??? GET OUT OF MY WAY - I GOT A HANDBAG WITH MY NAME ON IT! YES THE CAPS ARE INTENTIONAL! I HAVE A HANDBAG ADDICTION - DEAL WITH IT...BECAUSE I SURE CAN'T SEEM TO.