1. What is something mommy always says to you?
STOP THAT !!!!!
2. What makes mommy happy?
Kisses and hugs.
3. What makes mommy sad?
When we always get on your nerves.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I don't know. You never told us about you.
6. How old is your mommy?
44. (I just had a b-day so this is fresh information on her mind!)
7. How tall is your mommy?
I don't know. WHO would know that about their mom?!
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mommy do when you are not home?
Watch t.v. and work on the computer.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Speaking at churches and like ... doing funny stuff.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not good at?
13.what does your mommy do for a job?
Speak in churches.
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Donuts, pizza & brownies.
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
You feed us.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy on Sponge Bob 'cause she's a karate fighter. (refer to #12....????)
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Go out shopping for apples.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We're both girls! We both have brown hair and we both have brown eyes.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
My hair is straight and yours is up a little bit and crazy.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
'Cause you're sweet on us; you care for us.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
That he always tickles you.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go.
Natalie thinking....asks me: "Have you been to Applebees?" Oh, I got it -- SUMO! (Japanese Steak House)