Tuesday, February 10, 2009

As Kermit Would Say .....

Behold, THE RAINBOW CONNECTION:


Few things thrill my heart like spotting a vivid rainbow in the sky! This was the view from our back window this afternoon. If you look closely, there's a faint second rainbow above. "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." Genesis 9:13. Thank you, Lord, for your beautiful handiwork painted in the sky today --
the reminder of your covenant of love towards little old me!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Link it up to Wordless Wed!

JDunn said...

I just KNEW I missed a rainbow after that storm. Wow! Thanks for capturing it. Beautiful to behold...

Suzi said...

You caught a rainbow! Great shot.

tiarastantrums said...

I never see rainbows any longer

Family of 4 said...

I think we saw the same painted sky...it was wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, nice shot!

Fifi Flowers said...

GREAT rainbow shot!

Fifi Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great shot! You are right, I spotted the second rainbow above the first one. It's really interesting and the first time I am seeing two rainbows in the same sky.