Friday, June 19, 2009

Suffice it to say, I'm NOT a fan of snakes

This week has been super busy & fun. Our church held its Vacation Bible School, which was Hawaiian themed.

At the big VBS finale last night, all the kids had a blast playing on inflatables, anticipating the next time the volcano would erupt & spit out candy, gliding down a zip line, etc.

To add to the fun, a portable reptile zoo of sorts was brought in. Because nothing says "let's celebrate VBS" like a Komodo dragon crawling across your foot while you're not paying attention. Thank goodness I keep an extra pair of underwear in my glove compartment.

Anyway, I was shocked & amazed to see my Holly (on the right) draping a snake around her neck as if it were a feather boa.

That girl was channeling Britney Spears at the MTV awards show, friends. And I'm worried.

No comments: